Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some More Wreckings!

As soon as I recovered enough, I attempted some more wreckings. I have to say, it is nice to just do some things in complete abandon and not have to worry how or what they turn out like. lol!! Although, I do have problems with my hands and wrists, I can still hold a pen, pencil or crayon for a while in my hand, with lots of rest inbetween though! A good excuse I suppose for a break! LOL!!

Photobucket

In South Africa we dont usely have stickers on our fruit packages, well, not on those that they sell us. Not sure how our exported products look! My mom helped me out with this one. She had some stickers that she had bought for a grandchild some time ago still lying around, and gave them to me. So here are my fruit stickers...albeit such perfect ones!

Photobucket

Ah, the stamp collection. I dont receive much mail, and that which does come, usually has a computer generated stamp on it. Then I remembered I had the envelopes from my internet friends cards and parcels they sent me. So here is some of my stamp collections.

Photobucket

I am still busy with decorating my strips to tear! My ecxuse for the delay is "resting" between wrecking! lol So when this is finished I will post an update of it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's all looking great! What a cool idea for the fruit stickers (they're cute as well). No wonder you don't get any sticker for your fruit, you get them fresh, not imported (I don't think there's any stickers on the Swedish fruits either, only the imported ones)

    ReplyDelete