Monday, September 14, 2009

More wreckings!

Heavens, I didnt realise how busy my life could become! Between the usual daily chores, health issues and PC issues....it has been very hectic, to say the least. And then I also spent a few days over at my mums! Okay... down to the business at hand...

I have done a few more wreckings over a few days interval... although the photos were not taken on the actual days of wreckings! lol

First up, I did some ripping... well, as much as my poor hands could. lol


Circles? Well, I am no artist...but I did try... even coloured some in! lol


Aeroplanes.... reminded me of my son Sven... he made plenty of these...but they came
out better than mine!


My flowers have also dried nicely, and I also did a trace of my left hand. Little finger is really crooked....and not a mistake in alignment! lol




Then the journal joined me in the shower. I actually forgot it there afterwards, and the next morning when Trevor went to shower, he asked me if he was supposed to also shower with my journal... ROFL!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you've been quite busy with the wreckings. Have you Told Trevor that he doesn't only have to shower with the journal, he's got to sleep with it as well? LOL

    ReplyDelete