Friday, August 7, 2009

The excitement of waiting.....!!

I have ordered a copy of "Wreck this Journal". I am so very excited about it. Hubby asked me why did I want to "wreck" it! I chuckled and said: "Honey, it isnt exactly meaning "wreck like in destroy", it is something that I have never done before and I have never been good at keeping a diary/journal for longer than perhaps a month! lol..

It will arrive within two weeks, and then I am going to put up my first pics! I must say thank you to Fia for introducing it to me by way of her own "Wreck this Journal". Trevor is leaving his digital camera for me to use everyday too! I am soooooo excited...and feel like I have something else to keep me busy...besides sims! But that isnt the subject of conversation for this blog anyhow!

Okay, lets see...how many more sleeps............!!!! (Sigh)

5 comments:

  1. How nice you're starting a "Wreck this Journal". I know Annefia has had a lot of joy out of it and even learned some things. I don't have to wreck journals because I'm already able to wreck things. LOL I'm still looking forward to following yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it IS "wreck like in destroy", at least some of the exercises. LOL But it's wrecking in a creative and therapeutic way.

    I've signed up as a follower now and I'm looking forward to when you'll get your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((Piinnnk))) Oh I could just cry when I saw Dustbunnie!! I miss you sooooo much, but I understand that you are busy with other things too..so am I...

    Oh goodness Fia so it IS wreck.! I kinda like the creative and therapeutic idea too. I cannot do my favourite things like knitting and cross stitch anymore, and watching my mom knit herself a lovely jersey this past winter made me so sad that I cannot do those crafty things anymore....and thats why I am so happy that I was introduced to this. I have got my little sanctuary all ready and set to start. I will put up a pic here of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you've got to chew on it, rip it up and take showers with it so yes, it IS destructive. LOL But I've learned a lot about myself during this.

    I understand your feeling of sadness and frustration since there's so many things I can't do myself anymore too. But luckily I can continue with all my crafty and creative hobbies (and develop a bunch of new ones)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!! Take SHOWERS with it? Oh goodness golly gracious Fia... I am now really excited to see what I am going to discover with this. I so want to go and look at every one of your entries in your journal blog, but I want to rather read what you accomplished afterwards.... I think it will be more fun to read then for me too..

    Oh heavens....and CHEW it up...and RIP it up...I can see why you say you learn a lot about yourself. I somehow cant imagine myself standing in the shower with a book!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete